August 11, 2011

Proof of Alien Life

I got this email from a co-worker today:

From: Co-worker
Sent: Thursday, August 11, 2011 1:14 PM
To: Me
Subject: thats odd





















And this was my response:


From: Me
Sent: Thursday, August 11, 2011 1:19 PM
To: Co-worker
Subject: RE: thats odd

Ummmmmmm……… he must have hit his turbo button and forgot he had his trailer hitched?
Rocket jet fuel power?
Or a helicopter dropped it there.
All sound theories I think.

I should be a detective

Oh wait, maybe Aliens did it.
Thought there were some cows in there, but they grabbed the wrong trailer…..

Fail on the cow mutilations Aliens. Epic fail.


Just something to talk about tomorrow at work if you were running out of conversation pieces. P.S. Good call co-worker on knowing the type of weird shit I will obsess about for days to come. Thanks!

2 comments:

Lin said...

Holy cow...that's insane! I wish my co-workers would send me cool stuff like this instead of sending me stupid kitty cat photos, haha.

Marianna Annadanna said...

I love getting emails like that from my colleagues. My colleagues are awesome. Also, sorry about the aliens.