July 7, 2011

More Productive Work Habits...

I think I am going to have make this a weekly event. Maybe "Part" it out. This one would be Part 2 in case you didn't know:

Me:
was that you that just sprayed cologne?
Mexican Fiesta (he totally asked to have that as his nickname. He went to Mexico for his honeymoon and has never been the same):
you know it
Me:
ok
Mexican Fiesta:
so fresh and so clean
Me:
I was concerned for a moment that I was having a stroke
some people smell coffee....maybe I was smelling cologne lol
Mexican Fiesta:
hahahaha

**Before you read this one, please note that I realized as soon as I typed it that I was thinking Enunciation, but yes, I am still a moron**


Me:
{Client Name} lives on Annunciation street
really? who is that big of a literary lover they had to name a street Annunciation

Mexican Fiesta:
is that a block over from Seasame St? LOL
Me: and 2 from Mr. Roger's Way
Mexican Fiesta:
and barney lives down the street in La La land
with the teletubbies
Me:
hehe and the Count is the Mayor......1 street, 2 street ahahhaa
Mexican Fiesta: too funny
 
**This co-worker in learning to speak German as a hobby……**

Me:
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!
I will buy you a coke!
Coke Love German Speaking Guy:Humor me... gotta practice this so I don't loose it.
Du Kaufen mich eine Coke? Schone!!
You buy me a coke? Sweet!
Me
LET ME GUESS!!!!
Darn it!
My translation would have been AWESOME!
You drink coke in a coffin? Shame on you.....
that would have been my guess
CLGSG: Ich triken Coke in meinen Grab! I drink Coke in my grave. lol. strange germans!
Me: hmmmmmm.
my translation of that one would NOT have been very clean
 

**A little while later**

CLGSG:
ok, np, all good, alle gute!
Me: gutentagen?
gluten free?
garbanzo beanJ

CLGSG:
Yikes, I don't even want to try to find that out in german!!
Me: This is like word association for me.......you say a german word and I shoot a word out that it reminds me of! 

All in all I'd say it was a pretty productive day.

:



2 comments:

C Dahle said...

this is the best blog post EVER!

THE SARCASM GODDESS said...

Wow, sounds as productive as all my days! But with less German talking.