July 1, 2011

Cubicle Mascott

A few "blocks" away from my cubicle some die hard Twilight fan has a very large cutout of Edward by their desk. This prompted a brilliant plan from my fellow cubie for us to get a mascott. After some discussion I came up with the idea of getting a Mr. Potato head we can prop up and change his face daily to match our moods. I guess it would be a sort of "don't piss me off" warning or "Shit, this is going to be a long day..." memo. Fellow Cubbie said all I had to do now was find said Potato at a garage sale. Dude, pretty sure they still sell them...and of course I had to prove this point by some online shopping and once I knew I was right I sent the following:

Mr. Potato head has gone ghetto….circa 1980s….look at him with his smug look and turned up moustache….he thinks he is to good to roll with us at our cubicles…….




Right now I know you are all jealous that you don't get the glorious experience of having me as your co-worker.....yeah, I said it!

5 comments:

Marianna Annadanna said...

I love your mascott. My male work friend has a giant Edward cut out too. And a computer generated pic of Edward and Jacob kissing. Love it. I have a Twilight plastic cup with 3D Cullens on it.

Striving for Mediocrity said...

Boy, I need to catch up here. All I have at my desk is an ugly ass chinese dragon pen I won. I am really just keeping it as light as possible for the day I can pick my stuff up in one hand and walk out.

C Dahle said...

From: your fellow cubie

Don't forget about Tiny Tim! I'm a few pieces away from having a Little Mexico in the corner of my cube!

Striving for Mediocrity said...

First off, I just realized that Cubbie is probably referring to Cub fans and I should have gone with Cubie for the spelling? Would many cubicle people be Cubi?? And also, my fellow whatever he is (Cubbie, Cubie or Cubi)is referring to his very Phallic cactus that I named Tiny Tim...someone was a little sensitive about naming his small Cactus Stubby!

C Dahle said...

i would have to go with "Cubi" even though i think thats wrong, it still sounds cool. And dont take ur frustrations out on tiny tim, stubby is not an appropriate name for a cactus :)